Retrieve to tranquility and peacefulness in this camel ride in marrakech desert and palmeraie, where you will enjoy a pause from the hastiness of the red city.
Do like a real Moroccan with a classic mint tea and camel ride during this sunset experience from Marrakech. After pickup from your hotel in Marrakech, visit a traditional Berber house to enjoy a refreshing mint tea with a friendly Berber family. Then continue to the Palmeraie, a palm grove that borders Marrakech. Here, ride a camel and enjoy a leisurely hour-long ride around lush palm trees and sands washed at sunset from this grove of postcards.
SUNSET CAMEL RIDE IN PALM GROVE MARRAKECH.
- 1 hour Marrakech camel ride excursion
- Drive north of Marrakech the palm grove
- Meet your camel caravan and get dressed like nomads
- Ride your camel for an an hour under the shade of the palm trees and Marrakech desert.
- Meet your driver in Marrakech and then head for a short ride (about 30min) to the Northern Palmeraie area of Marrakech.
Upon your arrival, your camel guide who will be briefing you about the rules of riding a camel, as well as the safety rules will greet you. Once you are dressed like a nomad ( outfits provided ), feel free to ask your camel guide or driver to take photos of the whole family or group of friends on top of the dromedaries.
Start your camel trek in the prestigious Palmeraie area full of date trees and some private mansions of the rich celebrities that chose to make Marrakech their secondary city.
After an hour camel trek ( which will surely be enough as riding a dromedary is not the most comfortable experience ), meet your driver and head back to the city center for a drop off at location of your choice.
- Pick up and drop off at your Marrakech hotel / Riad
- 1 hour camel ride in the palm grove and Marrakech desert