- Discover the history of Moroccan folklore and its Berber troops.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner with authentic Moroccan flavors in Berber tents.
- Admire acrobats on horseback, belly dancer, flying carpet shows and fireworks.
- Admire the fascinating and sophisticated spectacle Tbourida and her valiant equestrian.
Fantasia Marrakech at Ali is a spectacular way to see Marrakech at night in a Fantasia dinner at Ali and an authentic dinner with traditional Moroccan folklore. Let yourself be immersed in an atmosphere of Arab nights in the famous Chez Ali restaurant. During the show Fantasia Marrakech, you will be a world of dreams, where riders and performers will present scenes of aerobatics and a ballet of oriental dancers.
To welcome you, your staff will be happy to meet you. Then plunge into the magic of legends and folklore that will make you discover the rich culture of the Moroccan people.
The Moroccan tribes of Zaïanes and Kelaat M’gouna will perform at the Marrakech Fantasia diner-show in Marrakech, which consists of a tasting of traditional Moroccan dishes (entries, hand races and desert). Enjoy superb horseback riding, sensual belly dancing, acrobatics, parades and beautiful fireworks.
At the end of this magical evening, you will witness the reenactment of war scenes on horseback train battles between ancient Berbers and desert knights. In a deafening noise of explosions and smoke, all the troops dressed in their traditional uniforms clash in the arena. Then, gigantic fireworks will illuminate the sky to end this wonderful evening.
- Private air conditioned car with an English speaking guide
- Chez Ali show
- Pick up and drop off