- Discover the beautiful region of Ouzoud and its pristine nature
- Gaze at the most spectacular waterfalls in North Africa.
- Admire the monkeys and birds that populate the area.
- Enjoy a traditional Tajine at one of the small local restaurants.
This full-day trip to the Ouzoud waterfalls begins with a pick-up at your hotel or riad at 08:00. You’ll soon be on the way to one of the most spectacular cascades in North Africa, located 150 kilometers north of Marrakech.
Set off in a small group early in the morning and head north from Marrakech on a drive that passes fields of olive trees en route to the Cascades d’Ouzoud. From here, you’ll continue to the village of Ouzoud. When you arrive you’ll have some time free to explore the area on your own, or you can hire a local guide to take you around. Enjoy views of the waterfalls that cascade for over 110 meters, one into the other, as you walk down a network of trails that lead to the bottom pools.
You can have lunch at your leisure at one of the local cafés serving delicious tagines next to the stream, as you admire views of the waterfalls. In the mid-afternoon, you’ll be transferred back to Marrakech.
- Pick-up at your hotel or riad in Marrakech
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Walking tour
- Professional hiking guide
NOT INCLUDED :